Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ready to Ride

Ahhh, It is midnight, and I must sleep because Bike & Build begins tomorrow.  I've done some marathon packing and consolidated everything basically into one bin.  I had to get a few last minute items today, but I have to say the guy at Advance Cyclery in Syracuse was pretty awesome.  There are so many bike shops in Syracuse though.  I can't pick a favorite!

Life is Good
It's nothing short of a miracle, but I'm kind of all set.  Now all I need is some sleep so that I am ready for a glorious first day tomorrow!   Recently I took a nice ride with my new camelbak and safety triangle.  It was swell.  Although I got a flat.  And my pump malfunctioned, so I rode like ten miles standing up so that I didn't put any weight on the back tire. 

Lookin' cute



I also mastered the clipless pedals.  Now I feel like a real cyclist.  I ended up riding 780 miles this spring.  Now I'm ready to do 4000+ more.  I will be riding in seventeen states, and building in ten of them.  I hope to keep this update depending on the wifi situation.

To a summer of Biking & Building!  Thanks everybody.


Donate below!

http://bikeandbuild.org/rider/6693

No comments:

Post a Comment