Saturday, June 8, 2013

First Build

Today P2C went to a build site in Providence. I did a whole lot of landscaping. I enjoyed cutting down many weeds and dead trees. The Lorax may have been unhappy with me. I also sledgehammered some cement.
 It was rewarding as destroying things often is. We also spread a lot of dirt around and had an awesome lunch given to us by chipotle. Later I went to the bike shop to get my pedals fixed and a bike fit. They did it all for free. I was thrilled. 
I need to take more pictures, but we a really awesome one on scaffolding that I don't have possession of yet. I'm working on this blog thing.

Tomorrow is the day. We shall launch our bikes into the Atlantic Ocean and then leave! Whoa! I will be saying goodbye to my parents and my friend Rachel. I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready!

Later gator

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment