Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello Hills

Today we had a nice 48 mile jaunt from Plainfield to Middletown, Connecticut. It's thrilling to clim up hills and then zoom down them. We were pretty speedy today too. I was amped up because we had pancakes and French toast this morning. We stopped at a giant eagle rock and took some pictures too.
I'm just beginning to realize how many awesome places I will soon begin to encounter. Rachel, Eric, and I discovered this castle/ wedding reception place. I saw the most beautiful roses ever.


Oh yeah. Our van is also painted now. There's a dinosaur and unicorn biking on he side of it.

We are constantly spoiled by hosts, and I love all of the delicious food we have been cooked lately. There is so much hospitality, and it's only been several days. Well I'm off to Danbury tomorrow, and with new biking shoes because I just realized I have been wearing two different sizes. Silly bike store! I'm having a blast though. 

I gotta keep trekking up those hills!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment