Thursday, June 6, 2013

Orientation P2C

Alas. I made it to Providence for Bike & Build. My time sleeping in and sleeping in a bed has ended. There was a lot of orientating with name games and lots of safety talk. I posed in front of the trailer that is coming with us throughout the trip. 

My bin of belongings will stay in there the whole journey.  We will be painting it tomorrow because that is last year's design. There may be dinosaurs involved. We had some delicious chilli made by our host tonight. Also shout to churches with wifi. I received American flag handlebar tape for biking 780 miles before the trip. I I've prizes, and I'm super stoked to put it on my bike!

Now I'm about to get ready to sleep because we're getting up at 6 am for a practice run through tomorrow. I've met some awesome people today, and I'm excited to learn more about everybody tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment