Tuesday, June 11, 2013

So Many Hills

Now let me tell you. Connecticut has a lot of hills. I knew this yesterday, but today was far more intense. My two buddies and I pedaled up hills like champions. It's really impossible to stop in the middle of a hill. It totally ruins your momentum. So I just kept doing it. I also at ice cream at lunch time. Fro-yo technically. It was needed. And now I've had Ice cream from two states.
We didn't get iin until late today because it was so hilly. I rode 60 miles, the most I have ever ridden. But I feel great. I just love riding and being around people. Another build day tomorrow! Hopefully I get to pose with a plant like this again.
Oh also. Our hosts here are awesome. We were provided with air mattresses! We also played some volleyball after rising with church kids too. So far Danbury has given us great hospitality!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment