Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Winds of the Midwest

This morning we had to prepare our own breakfast because we had no breakfast provided the host. The breakfast crew which includes me managed to provide an assortment of food to choose from. Then afterward we were ready to hit the road. I rode with Hannah and Mark before lunch, and we played some games as we biked along.
Lunch was in a pretty scenic area. We went on the spinny playground apparatus and got super dizzy.

It was a bit more intense than bike riding.
I managed to hold on though. Before we took off some of the group posed for a sweet shot.
During the afternoon I rode with Hannah, Mark, and Vant. We continued our leisurely ride, but we were also met with some tough winds. Together we made it through the rest of our 79 miles. It was pretty hot out after our ride, so I swam in a pool once again. It was a 50 meter pool, and so I did a few laps. I love swimming as well as biking. McCook, Nebraska has been pretty nice. There was an awesome looking frisbee golf course in the park, but unfortunately I don't have any discs with me.

100 miles tomorrow! A Century. It will be long, but I'm ready.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment