Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Lovely Ride to Loveland

It was a beautiful morning for a bike ride. After eating some delicious pastries donated by a local bakery, I was ready for nice stretch of riding. Vant and I took off down the road out of Fort Morgan, and eventually we caught up with Jason, so we rode with him too. There were a lot of sunflowers on the side of the road, and I modeled a few through my helmet. Then we saw goats.
They talked to us a lot, and I talked to them. They also liked to get up close and personal.
The guys and I continued for ride along on a scenic country road. 
We biked 46 miles to lunch, and by that time I was starving! I ate some food and then rode with some more of our crew during the afternoon. Vant and I stopped in Greeley to take a burrito break. I was all about the chips and guacamole! Towards the end of the ride we saw the Rockies!
We arrived in Loveland, and the church we are staying at is brand new. The downtown area is pretty nice too. It has a ton of sculptures.
I like making movies, so this was my favorite one. I'm ready to build tomorrow!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment