Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Quick Jaunt to Beloit

Today was one of our 5 AM wake up calls because it was a 93 mile ride day. I had an excellent ride with Vant, and we casually cruised through the first 40 miles. Rachel captured me in action on the bike going fast as lightning.
We encountered some groove pavement, but overall it was a great ride. It wasn't too hot, and the scenery was nice to enjoy. Our second lunch was at an old gas station with an abandoned truck. 
It had a Kansas license plate so I had to pose by it! After lunch it took a quick snapshot of some hay bales. I've never seen so many hay bales until this summer!
The last ten miles Vant and I pace lined a bit. We were going at 26 mph without much effort at all! Everybody got to the host pretty early today. I managed to give my bike a makeover. Ill take a nice picture of its beauty tomorrow.

Ah man I am tired! Off to Nebraska tomorrow!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment