Sunday, July 21, 2013

Habitat Hospitality

This morning we woke up and biked directly to build site for breakfast. We ate at a homeowner's home. They made us pancakes! Working with Loveland Habitat for Humanity was great. We painted a whole house! I also hammered at some tresses in the garage. I also posed with the usual crew.
Then we had lunch, and it was so scrumptious I had to document it's greatness. I have fallen in love with Chipotle and burritos.
After the build my friend Lindsay came up from Denver to tour around with me. We went to a sculpture garden. It was pretty peaceful.
After perusing around Loveland, Lindsay brought me back to the church where we were hosting a bike clinic for children. It was pretty cute, and members of our group taught the kids a lot about safety. Lindsay left, and we had a long heartfelt hug goodbye.
She told me all about life in Colorado. I think that waking up to mountains outside your window everyday would be incredible.
I went for a short run and took this picture at the top of a hill. I just wanted to  stare at its beauty forever. I can't wait to actually conquer these mountains!

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. So fun you got to see lindsey! I hear good things about colorado always

    ReplyDelete