Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Halfway There

I can't believe I have rode my bicycle for 2086 miles in the past month and a half! I have made some unbelievable friendships, and I am ready to keep on pedaling on through the Rockies and beyond. A bunch of us decided to do a 5 mile time trial on our 46 mile ride to Alma, Nebraska. It was intense, and I got super into it!
I think the pink handlebar tape pushed me through. After the time trial I rode with Mark, Nic, and Vant to our halfway trip point at mile 42! They went super fast, but I was able to keep up with them. The van also stopped at the halfway point, and our whole group met up!
We had lunch and a dance party. A random car took a picture of us because we looked so impressive. Some of us girls did a dance pose.
Once we got to the host, the group went swimming. I love Nebraska so far because of all of the pool parties we've had. I also got ice cream. Number 11!
It was necessary after a hard day of pedaling. Then our dinner crew made us some excellent stir fry. I'd say it's been a fantastic day.

I just love riding. And I love P2C.

-Sarah


1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your adventures!! You look so cute and happy in that last picture. Miss you girl but I know you're having the time of your life :)

    ReplyDelete