Thursday, August 1, 2013

We're Going Through the Rapids!

Today was our day off in Moab, and a group of us went white water rafting! It was a little bit overcast, but overall it was a good time. 
I captured some rafters with my phone. Waterproof iPhone cases are glorious. I rode in a ducky with Yudi. It's basically an inflatable kayak. We banded together with the other duckies and made it down the river together. We had an awesome lunch stop at some red rock structures.
Brian, Vant, and I pretended to be tea pots. It was cool. The sights around us were amazing. It was strange to be isolated from so much of the ongoings of the world.
One more:
I couldn't stop staring at all of the cool rocks! Going through the rapids was pretty exciting, but they weren't too intense. After we got back I went swimming at a sweet recreation center. Then the host made us another delicious dinner! I definitely enjoyed having a day off.

Off to Green River tomorrow!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment