Friday, August 16, 2013

Lake Tahoe Adventures

Yesterday we had a day off on Lake Tahoe. It was probably one of my favorite days on Bike & Build. I slept in until almost 10, and our group leader made pancakes!  In the morning a group of us went for a hike and saw some waterfalls.
In the afternoon we went to the beach, and I paddle boarded for the first time! It was spectacular. Vant and I both tried to stand up on it at once which was quite difficult.
I loved swimming in Lake Tahoe. We stayed until the sun began to set. The whole area was stunning.
After the beach we went to this great restaurant called Sprouts. I got a Real Tahoe Turkey Sandwich aka the most delicious sandwich I have ever had. I could get used to the California life. That's for sure. My next post is about The ride to Sutter Creek!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment