Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mountain Climbs and Rapturous Waters

I was pretty excited for our ride to South Lake Tahoe today. There was one big climb that we had to conquer though. During the morning we rode out of Reno and climbed slowly but steadily to Mount Rose. We gained 4500 feet while climbing. I felt great at the top.
Hannah, Jason, Lydia, and I descended the mountain and saw Lake Tahoe. The water was super inviting.
We actually found a place called Hidden Beach to swim in. The water was crystal clear and refreshing.
The rest of the ride was still pretty hilly, but we made it through and finally entered California! The sign wasn't very beautiful, but still now I am in California!
I am so stoked to have a day off tomorrow! I plan on hiking and swimming. It should be wonderful!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment