Monday, August 19, 2013

Palo Alto, You Fancy

Today we rode to Palo Alto, home of Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook! Lydia is from Palo Alto and showed us his house. This morning was super muggy, and I kept seeing more and more palm trees!
The ride was pretty flat and easy. We had lunch in downtown Livermore which was actually pretty nice. There was a fountain I put my head in.
Today was also our last lunch which was pretty sad. We took our time and savored our last day of devouring food together. About ten miles into the second half of the ride the humidity in the air shifted. It was so strange, but the weather felt amazing. Arriving in Palo Alto was great too because there were some awesome shops in town. I bought some great coffee, and then Lydia's family provided is with a stellar dinner.
I had to buy some new fun shades because my other ones broke today. I was also eating funfetti cake so it was double the fun.

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LAST DAY IS TOMORROW!

See ya soon ocean.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment