Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lakes and Palmtrees

The ride to Stockton was fantastic. There was a long and winding road that was beautiful to travel on. There was also
 Some uphill mixed with the downhill, but I survived. There was a great lake that we were surrounded by the whole time.
At lunchtime we hung out awhile because it was a 52 mile day. I posed at lunch when Rachel was least expecting it.
During the afternoon I rode with Mark, Hannah, Vant, and Johnny. It was a. Nice and flat ride, and we rode past a ton of flowers and shrubbery. Tonight we are having a BBQ at a clubhouse on a lake with a pool!
There are also palm trees now, and that is extremely exciting.
I'm really stoked to be working with the Stockton habitat for humanity tomorrow! 

I must jump in the pool now!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment